People with skin concerns have their go-to cosmetic skin treatments like botox injections, chemical peels, laser skin resurfacing, and dermabrasion. While the mentioned procedures have proven names in the industry, you should get to know another alternative that could address your skin concerns just the same.
Introducing Omnilux Light Therapy
Omnilux light therapy is an innovative technology that uses light-emitting diodes (LED) pulses to renew skin. This light therapy targets specific cells that need repairing and provides the cosmetic or medical healing effects necessary.
What makes it different is how it does not rely on heat when achieving these effects. Instead, the result varies depending on the type of light used in the process. It is also customisable depending on the needs of the person. Usually, the more intense the light wave released, the more optimal the result you get. But of course, it will still depend on the skin needs of the patient.
What Kind of Skin Concerns Do the Omnilux Light Therapy Address?
The Omnilux technology has three types of light: red, blue, and yellow (infrared), and each one can address a wide range of skin and health issues. Your dermatologist can use them separately or in combination, depending on your skin condition.
The technology itself is popular for treating signs of ageing, such as wrinkles and fine lines, but it is not exclusive to these concerns alone. Skin experts also use Omnilux technology to address other medical issues like wounds that need healing or muscles and joint pains that need destressing.
Your dermatologist will be the best person to tell you what kind of treatment is best for your skin or medical concerns.
A Closer Look to the LED Lights
To give you an idea of how it works, here is a quick breakdown of the functions of each LED light:
- The Red Light or (Omnilux Revive™) – The red light has a wavelength that runs at a 633-nanometer (nm). It is best used to address skin problems that require much-needed rejuvenation. Here are some of its many benefits:
- Manages mild acne
- Improves fine lines and creases
- Addresses hyperpigmentation
- Treats rosacea and other non-melanoma skin cancers
- Regulates the collagen formation
- Stimulates cell turnover
- Gives you youthful skin over time
- The Blue Light (Omnilux Blue™) – The blue light wavelength runs at 415 nm. If your concern is about acne blemishes and breakouts, this light therapy will be good for you. It can reduce the appearance of these marks and also fights off the bacteria causing the breakouts. But its benefits are not only limited to that. It can also treat actinic keratosis, the scaly patch on the skin due to sun exposure that could later develop into skin cancer.
- The Yellow Light or Infrared Light (Omnilux Plus™) – With wavelengths running at 830 nm, this infrared light can trigger your collagen and elastin production. It can also speed up cell turnover, giving you a more youthful appearance and glow. Furthermore, it is also best to aid in reparative therapy, which is perfect after undergoing cosmetic treatments. It is usually partnered with other cosmetic procedures, such as chemical peels, laser facials, cosmetic injectables, and more.
If you are looking for a non-invasive yet highly effective treatment, Omnilux Light Therapy is something you should consider. It provides a calming experience and a safe and non-ablative therapy. Unlike the IPL or laser, it does not use any heat, therefore giving you no side effects and no downtime necessary. With consistent efforts, you can get a better skin texture and a youthful glow.
If you want to try the incredible technology of Omnilux in Perth, you can experience one in Peace in a Pod. We offer skin rejuvenation using this state-of-the-art and proven LED technology. Our machine uses combination light to effectively destroy the bacteria, stimulate cell growth, decrease inflammation and pore size, and stabilise your skin’s oil production. Book your treatment today!